Thanks for scanning! Every relationship starts with exchanging knowledge so let us tell you about Kendago.
About the company:
Kendago is a global leader in Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) digital marketing and advertising, providing brands with a comprehensive suite of services, including proprietary AdTech-backed PPC, creative production, digital marketing expertise, and data-backed CRO optimization. We help our clients grow into world leaders by combining our unique approach to PPC with a focus on brand development, funnel optimization, and ad creative.
We are looking for degree graduates with high analytical and numerical abilities who are interested in a position that combines analysis with a marketing and business aspect.
About the job:
- Manage & execute large-scale, complex PPC campaigns
- Analyze data & strategize ways to improve performance
- Collaborate with the Creative Team to develop new advertising angles & ads
Why Join us?
- Joining our team offers an incredible opportunity to enter the exciting world of high technology.
- Training is on us, so previous experience is not required.
- You’ll have plenty of opportunities to advance within the company, making this a fantastic career path.
Do you have what it takes?
- University degree (B.A. or B.Sc.), with a GPA of 85 and above in an analytical field such as (but not limited to) Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, or Economics.
- Very strong analytical skills
- High achiever with excellent interpersonal skills
- Psychometric test (or equivalent) over 670
- 5 units in math
- Digital marketing orientation
- Creative thinking
Start Optimizing Your Career by Sending Your CV Now!