Kendago is a global leader in Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) digital marketing and advertising, providing brands with a comprehensive suite of services, including proprietary AdTech backed PPC, creative production, digital marketing expertise, and data-backed CRO optimization. We help our clients grow into world leaders by combining our unique approach to PPC with a focus on brand development, funnel optimization, and ad creative.
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to lead the analysis and optimization of our business activity.
* Responsible for the analysis and optimization of the business activity
* Designing, processing, and analyzing large datasets and providing useful actionable recommendations to support the marketing team’s goals.
* Building complex queries and reports with advanced tools.
* Presenting analysis reports to a wide range of marketing teams.
* Driving and developing data culture in the organization.
* Understanding marketing requirements and creating useful and planned solutions to address data needs.
* At least 3 years’ experience in data analysis/BI on online marketing companies – Must have
* BSc in Computer Science / Mathematics /Statistics / Engineering from a well-known academic institution.
* Experience with BI tools.
* Experience with Google Analytics.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills in English
* High motivation and dedication, eager and proactive
* Experience in SQL – an advantage
* Experience in Python – an advantage
* Experience in working with PPC teams – an advantage.