Kendago is a successful fast-growing global digital marketing group, specializing in direct response advertising. We are looking for a Senior Bookkeeper and Payroll Accountant to join our Finance team.
- Salary preparation: Responsibility for full employees life-cycle in the company: salaries, social benefits, expenses reports, offboarding, etc.
- Bookkeeping: receivables, payables, etc.
- Preparing complete monthly trial balance, bank and credit cards reconciliations, etc.
- Work will be directly under the CFO
- High level English (writing, reading and speaking)
- Availability for a 50% position
- At least 3 years of experience as a Senior Bookkeeper , and experience preparing salaries for minimum of 20 employees
- Payroll Accountant certificate- a must
- Level 3 bookkeeping certificate- a must
- Experience working with Excel
- Experience working for a global high tech company- advantage
- Ability to work from our office in Qiryat Ono