Kendago is a global leader in Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) digital marketing and advertising, providing brands with a comprehensive suite of services, including proprietary AdTech backed PPC, creative production, digital marketing expertise, and data-backed CRO optimization. We help our clients grow into world leaders by combining our unique approach to PPC with a focus on brand development, funnel optimization, and ad creative.
We are looking for Senior Software Manager to join our R&D team, driving innovation, fostering teamwork and have a passion for solving complex challenges.
- Complete ownership of key domains of our platform – Design, coding, quality, time estimations and commitments, deployment to production and monitoring
- Be a leader. Provide technical guidance, career development, and mentoring to team members
- Lead the architecture, technical design, and development of the web and data-intensive applications
- Architect and develop various services and systems and APIs with leading media platforms (Google, Facebook, Tiktok, etc.)
- Design and implement features involving both server-side and client-side architectures
- Tackle tough problems and find creative ways to solve them
- Own the team’s technical vision and provide technical direction within your team
- Work closely with other teams in the R&D in an agile environment
- Build and manage the work plans, sprints and lead the processes with other departments
- Partially hands on in Python, NodeJS and react
- What’s the experience you already have:
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent / relevant military experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in development roles, preferably from startups (or other agile environments).
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Team lead.
- Experience with data oriented systems
- Experience in Python
- Experience in designing and leading high-performance, highly scalable micro-services architecture with complex business logic.
- Ability to do code review and instruct team members as needed.
- Experience in relational databases and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with React – advantage
- A team player who knows how to drive things and listen.
- Ability to motivate people and instill ownership, reliability, teamwork, and commitment.