- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Deliver MRDs and corresponding justification.
- Write product specifications (with prioritized features), user stories and build wireframes.
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to deliver simple and engaging user experiences.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Be an expert with respect to the competition.
- Act as a leader within the company.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Product Manager in web/client server environments.
- Experience in working with R&D teams in an agile environment.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy building, requirements definition, UX/UI, engineering, QA, and release.
- Detailed-oriented and data-driven, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Experience in a job in the ad-tech market – an advantage
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or any related fields – an advantage
- Experience working with complicated algorithms – an advantage