Kendago is a global leader in Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) digital marketing and advertising, providing brands with a comprehensive suite of services, including proprietary AdTech backed PPC, creative production, digital marketing expertise, and data-backed CRO optimization. We help our clients grow into world leaders by combining our unique approach to PPC with a focus on brand development, funnel optimization, and ad creative. We are on the lookout for a dedicated PPC Team Leader to join our Media Division.
We are seeking a quantitative problem solver whose curiosity is only matched by charismatic leadership skills. After all, not just anyone can lead a world class team of talented marketing engineers.
- Mentor, train and evaluate a team of campaign managers.
- Own all marketing analytics aspects including analyzing, reporting and tracking of marketing activities.
- Manage, optimize and maximize ROI on large scale digital media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Tiktok, Snap, X).
- Constant conversion performance improvement by A/B testing ad copy, creative types and funnel experience.
- Analyze and improve marketing materials.
- Identify new opportunities, plan, test and implement new customer acquisition channels
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role, with a deep understanding of video campaigns – required
- Managerial experience or proven managerial ability – a significant advantage
- Excellent wording/vocabulary ability in Hebrew (same abilities in English – an advantage)
- High analytical ability (will be tested) and the ability to learn advanced analytical tools
- Excellent remuneration and benefits package for the suitable candidate