Kendago is a global leader in Direct-to-Consumer (D2C) digital marketing and advertising, providing brands with a comprehensive suite of services, including proprietary AdTech backed PPC, creative production, digital marketing expertise, and data-backed CRO optimization. We help our clients grow into world leaders by combining our unique approach to PPC with a focus on brand development, funnel optimization, and ad creative.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Growing multiple brands by improving and optimizing their marketing funnels
- Managing a/b tests and analyzing the performance to maximize CVR (Conversion Rate) and AOV (Average Order Value).
- Managing a comprehensive market and competitor’s analysis.
- Advising and supporting internal and external teams in the building of new brands and offers.
- Keep updated on the latest industry trends and CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization) activities and successes.
- Collaborating with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams
What you will need:
- A/B.Sc. in a relevant field
- 5+ years in marketing management
- Business minded, creative and out of the box thinker.
- Well organized, responsible and multi-task capabilities.
- Analytical skills, including an understanding of experimental test design, audience segmentation, tracking, and interpreting results
- Independent, Self-motivated, Curious, Detail-oriented while maintaining the ability to see the overall picture and challenge the traditional path.
- Humble, team player.
- Solid understanding of testing approaches including A|B tests.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in holistic growth planning – research, forecasting, planning, execution, and performance analysis – Advantage
- Solid understanding of the online advertising world – Advantage
- Experience with e-commerce – Advantage