Kendago is a successful fast-growing global digital marketing group, specializing in direct response advertising. We are looking for talented Junior Creative Strategists with knowledge in advertising or marketing to join our Creative team.
- Initiate, lead and manage advertising campaign plans, and oversee the process.
- Research and draw strategic conclusions from data together with PPC and Creative.
- Determine which audiences to target and come up with insights based on research.
- Write strategic plans and task briefs for the Creative team.
- B.A. in Behavioral Science, Communication, Marketing, or any other related field
- Knowledge in advertising or marketing
- Experience in data-based research and analysis
- Ability to turn information and data into insights
- Fluent in written and spoken English (80% of the work is in English)
- Proactive and a self-starter, with an ability to initiate projects, motivate others and oversee multiple processes from beginning to end
- Positive, team player, diligent, assertive and kind
- Effective multi-tasker with a can-do attitude, that enjoys being part of a winning team