As a Client Success Coordinator, your primary responsibility will be to develop client relationships that promote client retention, loyalty, and satisfaction.
You will be on the front lines, and the glue that drives Kendago’s growth by improving service quality and results through coordinated work with internal teams, re-defined business processes, and newly established strategic partnerships.
- Native English speaker
- An academic degree with high achievements
- Digital Marketing savvy
- Project management skills
- Strong research expertise
- Highly motivated, “go-getter”
- Strong interpersonal skills, a people’s person
*Note that this job overlaps with American hours and can include work from home.